Effective 5 November 2018, application fees for New Zealand visas will increase dramatically.
The fee changes will impact individuals applying for work, residence and visitor visas and employers seeking accreditation or sponsoring work and residence visas.
Key Fee Changes
The key changes are as follows:
- The discount for online applications will be removed
- 54% increase across most work visa categories
- 43% increase to immigration levies
- 10% increase to visitor visas and most residence visas
- 1% decrease for skilled migrant residence visas
- 20% increase to employer accreditation initial and subsequent applications
- 6.5% fee reduction for student visas
The full schedule of current and proposed fees and levies is here.
Employers or visa applicants who may be affected by the upcoming fee changes are advised to audit their employees visas and submit any required work or residence applications before 5 November 2018.
For general advice and information on immigration and business travel to New Zealand, please email us at email@example.com