Effective 2 January 2019, foreign nationals who have arrived in Belarus through international check points (not from Russia) can submit a request for online registration via the Unified Portal of E-Services.
How It Works
- To register online, the foreign national or their representative must create a personal account on the portal website, then complete and submit the request form.
- If submitted by a representative, the representative must log in themselves and specify the foreign national’s details in the request form.
- The registration request is approved the same day and no state fee is charged.
- If the registration is successful, a relevant notification is sent to the personal account.
- It is recommended to take a screenshot of, or print out, the details of the performed registration as proof.
Note that in-person registration by the foreign national or their host party at a local MIA office remains possible. The foreign national must visit the local MIA office in person if:
- they have arrived from Russia;
- the allowed term of stay in Belarus needs to be extended;
- a request for online registration has been rejected.
Employers who may be affected are encouraged to contact their Newland Chase immigration specialist for support.
For general advice and information on immigration to Belarus, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org